A well done, semi-DIY burger costume
need a last minute costume for Halloween? We all love a good home made costume but let’s face it - some years there just isn’t time to get crafty.
I went ahead and purchased this hamburger costume from Target. how about some cute DIY accessories for that store bought costume? I decided to make a burger fixings head piece. Here’s how I threw this costume together:
1. I was going to make a bunch of cut out felt shapes, but lucky for me I was able to find these awesome food shaped felt toys at the Dollar Spot at Target! (If this is not at your local store, you can order them online or even make em yourself with craft felt from a hobby store!)
2. from there I grabbed my glue gun and made almost a fan with the pieces, gluing them on to a hair clip!
3. Lastly, I styled my costume with the below items. STYLING & details are everything - don’t let your costume fall short!
- DIY clip (fastened onto a sleek high bun)
- modern mock neck black bodysuit
- sheer black stockings (optional)
- classic pointed toe heels preferably in a fun burger-related color: yellow, red, black
- red lipstick
Its burger time! Hope this inspires your own semi-DIY costume. Enjoy & happy halloween all!