Hitting the high seas this summer?
Here's some must-pack items you'll need to pack for a nautical cruise:
• sandals - pack comfy and fashionable sandals you can pair with different outfits. These gold gladiator sandals from Lord & Taylor are comfy and versatile enough to wear from the beach to evening cocktails.
• sunglasses - classic sunnies will keep you styling by the pool
• swimsuit - for laying out on the cruise ship pool all day!
• sea bands/anti-nausea kit- grab anti-nausea wrist bands, ginger gum, and Dramamine so nothing spoils your trip
• evening dress - most cruise ships have a captains Dinner that requires semi-formal attire. Pack your little white (nautical white is always good) or black dress to make sure you're prepared!
What are your must-pack cruise essentials? Let me know below! Bon Voyage!